[Openstack] [swift] Is anyone using cloudfuse successfully?

Joel Cooklin joel.cooklin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:40:13 UTC 2014

I miss fired on that last email sorry..  anyway..

>>Perhaps taking a look for bugs in the cloudfuse product

I looked at the issues posted against the repo and tried recompiling
against the latest curl.  I have also tweaked on options to no avail.
I reviewed all of the forks and pressed google pretty hard.  I found a
bunch of folks that report effectively the same problem but no
conclusive evidence that would lead me to put it into a production
role.

I'm hoping that some kind soul out there can confirm if they are using
it without having to hack around detecting if it's failed and
unmounting and remounting as a work around.

 > Also have you looked the gluster-swift project to see what they are doing?

I have not.  I wasn't aware that they included a client or fusedriver
like this.  I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Joel