[Openstack] [Neutron] Some namespaces no longer working...

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Wed Jan 22 23:43:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 05:23:07PM -0600, David Wittman wrote:
:Jon,
:
:What distro/kernel are you on? I've seen this issue pop up after a Grizzly
:-> Havana upgrade in the past few weeks. I know this isn't the answer you
:were looking for, but it was resolved for me with a kernel upgrade and
:subsequent reboot.

That's what I ended up doing. The kernel upgrade being incidental to
the reboot.

Using Ubuntu 12.04 with cloud archive packages.

kernel was 3.2.0-51 now 3.2.0-58 so not a big change but a change.
I'd expect the reboot was more instrumental than the kernel change but
who's to say.

Thanks
-Jon

: