[Openstack] [Neutron] Some namespaces no longer working...

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Jan 22 19:52:42 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Remo Mattei <remo at italy1.com> wrote:
> I would guess it is the kernel try to boot with the older version and see if it works

Older version of what? System has 160 day uptime and the problem is
hours old.  I'm probably going to need to reboot, I don't like to do
on my production controller node, but right now dchp on my main tenant
network is down so if I don't come up with something better real soon
that's where I'm going...

If I remove the name spaces will restarting the agents that uses them
recreate them?

-Jon