[Openstack] Private images are not displayed in Horizon

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Wed Jan 22 13:54:04 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was in the process of detailing how to recreate my environment in the bug
report when I noticed that

flavor=keystone

was not set in any of the Glance configuration files. Which explains all
symptoms that I was seeing. Adding that in resolved all of my issues.

I suppose one downside of automating an installation is that if there's a
typo, the typo is automated as well. :)

Thanks,
Joe