[Openstack] How to get the MAC Address in Openstack

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:15:34 UTC 2014

Hi Marek,

Thanks again!

I ran the keystone command. The region name as you mentioned is RegionOne.
I have set the OS_REGION_NAME variable to RegionOne *(export
OS_REGION_NAME=RegionName)* but still I am getting the same message.

Am I setting this variable correctly?
Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Regards,
Varun