[Openstack] [horizon][urls rule]what and how

jj zhongjj at foxmail.com
Wed Jan 22 04:52:53 UTC 2014

It is something in django
you could dig it into django source
more you could debug a simplehttpserver (basehttpserver) , then you may get what you want .

good Luck

------------------
止语

From: "王飞";
Date: 2014年1月22日(星期三) 中午12:23
To: "Openstack Milis";
Subject: [Openstack]  [horizon][urls rule]what and how

Hi,all:        My study at horizon src has been going on for some time.Now I could create a penal on it and present something.

        Anyway,a question has been boring me at the same time. What exactly the url rule is and how it works .
        src eg:
urlpatterns = patterns('horizon.dashboards.syspanel.test.views',
    url(r'^$', IndexView.as_view(), name='index'),
)

        Only a "r'^$'" could know where the page direct?

        Who knows the detail about it,please tell me. I greatly appreciate it!