[Openstack] [openstack-dev] FW: Installing Havana release along with Ceph storage

Marco Fornaro Marco.Fornaro at huawei.com
Tue Jan 21 10:31:23 UTC 2014

Hi Latitha,

Honestly I do not know ANYTHING about...

I would add that as Object storage for Openstack Framework there is SWIFT, I honestly do not know is this is compatible with Ceph or not, meaning I do not know if you can use Swift to integrate Ceph for instance

Surely there is not a step by step guide for what I personally know..

BR

Marco