[Openstack] Private images are not displayed in Horizon

Scott Devoid devoid at anl.gov
Mon Jan 20 23:04:12 UTC 2014

Yup, this is a big deal for us. I can't realistically deploy Havana to my
users until this is resolved.

Note that my bug reports also cover a number of other undesirable behaviors
on the part of glance(-client).

- No checking of the "owner" field against keystone.
- Listing images does not query for "owner" tenant or username field at the
SQL level.
- By default images are not given an "owner" with "glance image-create".

Presumably there is something wrong with my configuration, but I've
followed the Ubuntu installation guide. [1]

Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll probably disable public
access to glance. :(

~ Scott

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt/content/