[Openstack] About Openstack Installation

jeffty wantwatering at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:51:26 UTC 2014

Hi Mayur,

The network service is Nova network by default. Other service can be
found in http://devstack.org/overview.html as below:

Services
The default services configured by DevStack are Identity (Keystone),
Object Storage (Swift), Image Storage (Glance), Block Storage (Cinder),
Compute (Nova), Network (Nova), Dashboard (Horizon)

Additional services not included directly in DevStack can be tied in to
stack.sh using the plugin mechanism to call scripts that perform the
configuration and startup of the service.