[Openstack] Security Breach! Tenant A is seeing the VNC Consoles of Tenant B!

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Thu Jan 16 17:32:27 UTC 2014

Just a quick note, is this user / tenant an admin?

Ciao
--
Remo Mattei

Da: gustavo panizzo gustavo panizzo
Rispondi: gustavo panizzo gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Data: January 16, 2014 at 9:19:47
A: Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Oggetto:  Re: [Openstack] Security Breach! Tenant A is seeing the VNC Consoles of Tenant B!
it's happening to us too

did you fill a bug? can you share the bug number?

thanks

On 12/23/2013 07:18 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
Okay guys, no problem, I can fill a BUG as I did lots of times before using Launchpad but, I am unable to reproduce this problem in a fresh installation, so, how to proceed now?!

I can give full access to my cloud for the experts but, I don't know if this is desired or not.

Tks!
Thiago

On 23 December 2013 19:54, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/23/2013 04:32 PM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
 > This security breach is happening right now here and I
 > don't know what can I do to fix it, or what should I type
 > on a BUG at Launchpad...
Ubuntu has made it all but impossible to file bug reports. Their
circular redirects are worse than a telephone menu system that takes you
down a bunch of dead-end paths. Unless you have the URL jotted down in a
notebook....

It's only impossible if you don't read any directions.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+filebug

-jay

1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333
!DSPAM:1,52d814b3107501772068915! _______________________________________________

!DSPAM:1,52d814b3107501772068915!