[Openstack] Private images are not displayed in Horizon

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Thu Jan 16 15:59:09 UTC 2014

Just a quick note here. By default images are only visible to the account / tenant that creates them. In addition there will be tree tab in Horizon you need to check them, one is public, the other is projects so make sure to see the image/s there. If you share it just links the same image to the public tab.

Ciao
--
Remo Mattei