[Openstack] [Swift] Proxy server bottleneck

Shrinand Javadekar shrinand at maginatics.com
Tue Jan 14 01:16:28 UTC 2014

Thanks Hugo, Clay and Pete. I asked this question based on some limited
knowledge I had about Swift and while trying to understand more based on
the source code. I'll try and run some more experiments and revert back
with questions if any. The general system tuning guidelines definitely seem
helpful.