[Openstack] Neutron metadata agent

Mārtiņš Jakubovičs martins at hostnet.lv
Mon Jan 13 09:12:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

Yes I set up that as is describet in documentation. But I found issue,
that I didn't enable this settings:

In /etc/neutron/dhcp_agent.ini:

enable_isolated_metadata = True
enable_metadata_network = True

I realy don't understand option enable_isolated_metadata, in comment
section is described: "The metadata service will only be activated when
the subnet gateway_ip is None."

When create network with disabled gateway, isn't possible to attach it
to router, but when create subnet with empty gateway, systeam creats it
for you, but metadata works anyway.