[Openstack] [Keystone] performance issues after havana upgrade

Morgan Fainberg morgan at metacloud.com
Sun Jan 12 15:38:44 UTC 2014

Thanks for confirming this!  It also validates my new logic going into
icehouse (I might have had some ulterior motives here, or not so
ulterior as the case may be).  I'll make sure we resolve the test
issues (unrelated to the patch) and get it into the Havana tree so you
don't need to maintain it outside of the releases.

Cheers,
Morgan

Sent from my tablet-like-device