[Openstack] need configration for Vm network should communicate with seconf NIC

Dário Nascimento dfrnascimento at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 14:55:52 UTC 2014

I'm doing a similar setup with 2 nodes, one node is the controller with
"all components" except nova-compute and the other node is running just the
nova compute. Main issue is being the single NIC. I'm learning how to use
neutron, it will require a GRE tunnel I guess.

One detail (main reason of my post):
There is a missing line on that manual: chapter "Install networking support
on dedicated controller node", point 4 (/etc/neutron/api-past.ini):
*auth_uri=http://controller:5000/v2.0 <http://controller:5000/v2.0>*

Please, if I'm correct, could someone report and add it? :)

It's being challenging to learn but really awesome
best regards,

On 10 January 2014 17:45, Bhattacharjee, Arindam (Arindam) <
arindam.bhattacharjee at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:

>  Use this link:
>
> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/content/

*Dário Nascimento*

*Master Degree in Computer Science and Networks Engineering Student*
*Instituto Superior Técnico - Technical University of Lisbon*
*Skype: dario-nascimento       darionascimento.com
<http://darionascimento.com>*