[Openstack] Neutron port-create command

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Jan 8 13:49:43 UTC 2014

Interesting question.

I've not used neutron in that way, if you don't get any relevant
"programatically binding to neutron ports" or something similar, you
may get a different set of readers, perhaps posting to the
openstack-dev list (if you do be sure to include '[Neutron]' in your
subject) as this is something typically done by services
(nuetron-dhcp-agent, neutron-l3-agent, nova-compute) rather than a
manual action by an operator or end user.

-Jon