[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Tempest Testcases for ML2 Mechanism drivers - Help

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 8 09:46:42 UTC 2014

Trinath,

Tempest tests should be backend-agnostic, so specific tests for your
mechanism driver is not needed.
You need specific testing environment for that which will run tempest tests
against a deployment with mechanism drivers you want to test. See also:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

Thanks,
Eugene.