[Openstack] research area in object storage

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 8 09:13:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am a Ph.D student, department of computer science, delhi university, Delhi, India

I am working object storage as a service in cloud.
I had studied the features provided by Amazon S3, Window Azure Blob Storage, EMC Atmos, Openstack Swift and Eucalyptus Walrus.
I had studied Openstack Swift in detail like its documentation, whole source code etc.
I had also installed it to make a feel of it.
I am also going through software defined storage concept theoratically.

Can somebody help me in suggesting some research area in which I can complete my thesis.

Thanks in advance
Pragya Jain