[Openstack] Designate DNSaaS installation issue

Nick Maslov azpekt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:49:53 UTC 2014

Hi Simon,

Say, are there any news on this issue?

Or - you can point me to a place in the code, where this check is - and I will ask local python devs to help me with it.

Cheers,
NM
--
Nick Maslov
Sent with Airmail

On January 1, 2014 at 11:20:11 AM, Nick Maslov (azpekt at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Simon,

Thanks a lot, will wait for updated version.

Well, we decided to hit the Postgres road with this installation. And already had a lot of issues on that path, starting with small things like this to inability of Postgres to easily perform HA.

Happy NY!

--
Nick Maslov
Sent with Airmail