[Openstack] [3rd Try] A bug on single-host OpenStack with VlanManager

starlight starlight at snow.plala.or.jp
Sun Jan 5 14:46:00 UTC 2014

Hi Experts,

A Happy New Year!

I need your expert's advice on OpenStack.

I will have to report to customer soon about this issue.

I would highly appreciate it if you could help me out on this.

I am building VlanManager environment on single-host(all-in-one) OpenStack
Grizzly release, but it doesn't work.

FlatDHCPManager worked on the same environment. The test bed condition is as
below.

OpenStack release: Grizzly

OS: Cent OS 6.4

network: VlanManager(nova-network)

host: single-host(not multi-host)

So, I am assuming that I hit the bug that VlanManager doesn't work with
single-host OpenStack on Cent OS.

Have you seen or heard about such a bug?

If there is no clue, I only can create a bug case on Launchpad.

Any pointer or letting me know someone who is familiar with this.

Thank you in advance,

Bird Kafka