[Openstack] [Keystone] Keystone performance work

Neependra Khare nkhare at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 07:06:26 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I wanted to share the current status of this work.

Thanks to Boris and the team for implementing keystone benchmark with
Rally.
It has been merged with upstream Rally code base couple of days back.

I have tested above with devstack on Fedora 19 and Ubuntu 12.04.

With Rally Deploy engine we can deploy OpenStack distribution like DevStack
before running the benchmark.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Rally/DeployEngines#DevstackEngine

I am planning to prepare the /localrc/ file for /devstack/ by which we
can configure
keystone with different configuration like with PKI/UUID tokens, with or
without
memcached etc. This would help us is automating the process. I would be
documenting everything and would share it with the community.

Regards,
Neependra