[Openstack] "Self sign-up form", how to add?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:44:30 UTC 2014

Hello guys!

Listen, currently, I (as an OpenStack Operator) need to register all my
projects and tenants manually, but this is not a viable solution for a
public cloud provider (which I'll be in the near future / after IceHouse).

So, how can I add a "Sign-up" for to my OpenStack (Dashboard) ?

That way, I'm planning to have two buttons when accessing the Dashload,
"Sign in" and "Sign up". Currently, there is only 1 button, which is "Sing
in".

Thanks!
Thiago