[Openstack] Keystone under Apache+fcgid?

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 17:10:17 UTC 2014

On 12/27/2013 12:21 PM, Dave Walker wrote:

> Hey Mark,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> It is certainly an option, but I am attempting a deployment in a
> prescriptive environment of Apache+fcgid.
>
> It looks like it should work...

I am the guy that origianlly got Keystone/Apache working, but I have to
admit no knowledge of mod_fcgid.  It looks like there is some assumption
of the the output from the wsgi app that Keystone is not honoring.

See if you can get it working with mod_wsgi first, so you are changing
the minimal number of things at once.  Once you do that, please provide
the actual API call you are making that is causing the crash (it looks
like you are hitting the versions page, but I can't tell for certain.

I assume that the app started up and provided logging.  Is this correct?