[Openstack] international standard for object storage architecture

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 1 17:14:19 UTC 2014

thanks for the reply

are you definitely sure that there is not a general standard?

and my 2nd question is:
you give three examples- swift, ceph and mogilefs
swift and ceph are examples of object storage but mogilefs is a distributed file system. so, is it an example of file storage or object storage

and what do you think about OSD standards?

thanks again

Pragya Jain

We have tested/used some object storage products including swift, ceph,