[Openstack] 答复: [Ceilometer] ceilometer event-list

Prashanth Hari hvprash at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:34:54 UTC 2014

I am not seeing this commit.
As per docs I am seeing there is an option to list the events (
http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide/content/ceilometerclient_commands.html
).
Is this available only in icehouse as part of the stacktach integration ?
 Any limited features in Havana to query the events and state changes ?

Thanks,
Prashanth