[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Devstack Error

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Wed Feb 26 08:53:00 UTC 2014

Hi Ben-

Can you give a guess of the problem.

I feel that there might be some error with devstack-gate which brings down the things from git and configure it in the system.

The first error started at “openstack role add: error: argument –user: expected one argument”

Do I need to check or verify any other configuration for this issue.

Kindly help me resolve the same.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048