[Openstack] Are multiple neutron plugins on a server supported?

Irena Berezovsky irenab at mellanox.com
Wed Feb 26 06:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi Nishant,
Following Salvatore suggestion, I think the best is to consider using ML2 plugin to make several backend technologies available in your setup.
If you are looking to deploy Mellanox solution aside with other technology, there is Mellanox ML2 Mechanism Driver that currently under review for Icehouse release: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72854/.

BR,
Irena