[Openstack] Seeing vote tallies from past summits? (i.e. Hong Kong 2014)

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue Feb 25 02:44:47 UTC 2014

I saw the voting system as similar to a blind test. Some certification
tests tell you if you failed but you don't know what your score was or what
you missed. So you have to assume you missed everything by a long shot.

Vote counts for Summit submissions (a way to gauge audience interest) would
really help me when concocting future ideas for future Summits. That's
where I'm going with this really...

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*