[Openstack] [OT] seeking for Openstack developers

Yonghua Peng sysops at mail2000.us
Mon Feb 24 10:05:59 UTC 2014

 Hello,

I am not sure if it's fine or not to send the jobs message here. I will say sorry if it has disturbed you.

We YY INC (more specially, the game department, in Zhuhai City, South China) has been seeking the openstack developers since we are developing and deploying the private cloud platform with openstack.

This is the company's profile:
 http://investors.yy.com/overview.cfm

We are looking for candidates with:
*  a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a couple of years of relevant experience in software engineering
*  knowledge of (and ideally experience with) Python
*  good working knowledge of or experience with git
*  experience with agile development (including TDD and code reviews)
*  a desire to learn and hone your professional skills continuously
*  good team-work/collaboration skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and/or under pressure
*  oral/written English or Chinese language skills

In addition to the above the candidate will ideally have:
*  cloud computing (ideally Openstack)
*  distributed software design
*  messaging systems (ideally amqp based)
*  SQL and NoSQL databases
*  Linux system administration
We speak Chinese. But most of our members speak english well. So language is not a main problem.

And the location Zhuhai is a very beautiful city close to the sea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuhai
It's a livable city.

If you have any interest on this job please write me back.

Thanks.