[Openstack] nova-api-metadata dependencies

Raphael Ribeiro raphaelpr01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:13:13 UTC 2014

when I try to install the package nova-api-metadata in compute node this
error occurs

  nova-api-metadata{b}
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/15.0 kB of archives. After unpacking 67.6 kB will be used.
 nova-api-metadata : Depends: nova-common (= 2012.1.1-18) but
2013.2.2-2~bpo70+1 is installed.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     nova-api-metadata [Not Installed]

Does anyone know how I can fix this? nova-api-metadata can be replaced by
nova-api?
I'm using Debian Wheezy and multi-host networking.

Thanks!

--
*Raphael Pereira Ribeiro*