[Openstack] RE : Keystone v3 APIs

Rajdeep Dua rajdeep.dua at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:11:28 UTC 2014

 In case we want to find out the list of groups and users in each group.
What is the best way in case these apis are not working as expected.

On 02/17/2014 11:22 AM, Rajdeep Dua wrote:
> Trying to get list of groups in a tenant using Keystone v3 APIs.
> It is giving me an error - resource not found even where there are
> groups in that tenant. Any idea why this might be happening
>
> Thanks
> Rajdeep
>
> Code - Listing
>
> import keystoneclient.v3.client as ksclient
> from credentials import get_credentials
>
> credentials = get_credentials()
> try:
> keystone = ksclient.Client(**credentials)
>
> groups_list = keystone.groups.list()

Many APIs return 404 on access error to avoid giving away info. Also,
not all APIs are accessable on both the public and internal urls. I
suspect this is the latter case.