[Openstack] packages for release 2013.2.2

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Feb 17 10:38:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

FYI, I have already published the Debian packages for the 2013.2.2
release. These packages have been tested and passed our tempest
functional tests on our CI. The repositories for wheezy are as always:

deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian havana main
deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian havana-backports main

It's not really known (as I haven't advertized about it much), but due
to some of our customers who required it, I also maintain some Ubuntu
packages, which are available from here:

deb http://archive.gplhost.com/debian precise-havana-backports/ main

However, please do use the nearest mirror next to you, to avoid too much
traffic on the main one:
http://archive.gplhost.com/readme.mirrors

As always, I would like to thanks eNovance for sponsoring my packaging
work, and for providing the tempest test suite infrastructure. Note that
if you want to make absolutely sure that the packages have passed the
tempest suite, you can use the eNovance package repository at:

For Debian:
deb http://cloud.pkgs.enovance.com/wheezy-havana havana main ceph

For Ubuntu:
deb http://cloud.pkgs.enovance.com/precise-havana havana main

These repositories are using swift as a back-end, and therefore cannot
be browsed. However, they do work! :) Also, they do include goodies like
support for RDB with kvm and other stuff.

Also, an important note: we now use OVS 2.0.1 and linux 3.12, because
that's the only way to have a working setup. This is also compatible
with the awesome VXLAN support of the ML2 plugin.

Please test, use, and put in production, and (eventually) report bugs
using the usual Debian BTS [1]

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting