[Openstack] Running multiple nova-cells

张家龙 zhangjl at awcloud.com
Mon Feb 17 03:29:41 UTC 2014

Make sure 2 cells are communicating with each other? Your means the child cells should konw each other and connect to others? Does any specail key words?

And there are errors in my cells: when i execute nova host-list,something error occured
DEBUG (shell:740) The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation. (HTTP 500) (Request-ID: req-de2a288e-47a0-4675-984e-4dc98c356ca4)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/shell.py", line 737, in main
    OpenStackComputeShell().main(map(strutils.safe_decode, sys.argv[1:]))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/shell.py", line 673, in main
    args.func(self.cs, args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/v1_1/shell.py", line 2775, in do_host_list
    result = cs.hosts.list(args.zone)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/v1_1/hosts.py", line 68, in list
    return self._list(url, "hosts")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/base.py", line 61, in _list
    _resp, body = self.api.client.get(url)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/client.py", line 229, in get
    return self._cs_request(url, 'GET', **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/client.py", line 213, in _cs_request
    **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/client.py", line 195, in _time_request
    resp, body = self.request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/novaclient/client.py", line 189, in request
    raise exceptions.from_response(resp, body, url, method)
ClientException: The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation. (HTTP 500) (Request-ID: req-de2a288e-47a0-4675-984e-4dc98c356ca4)
ERROR: The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation. (HTTP 500) (Request-ID: req-de2a288e-47a0-4675-984e-4dc98c356ca4)

And the detailed error log is here:http://pastebin.com/ium8xHjX

 Best Regards

 ZhangJialong