[Openstack] openstack summit submission help

Lysander David Lysander_David at symantec.com
Sat Feb 15 00:20:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have submitted a proposal for a talk for the Atlanta Openstack 2014 summit.
The web site indicated that the proposal had been accepted but I did not receive any email confirmation that it was accepted for consideration.
I spoke with another individual who submitted a proposal and he indicated that he received an email confirmation that his proposal was accepted for consideration.
Does anyone have the contact information for someone I can contact to verify that my proposal was received and accepted for consideration ?

If this is not an appropriate topic for this mailing list, could someone send me the mailing list which would be more appropriate ?

Thanks,
Lysander