[Openstack] best single node install tutorial

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:12:43 UTC 2014

I am writing a set of tutorials on how to install open stack on VM's, which
due to cloud foundation layer we are using can run on real hardware after
the tutorial is complete (devstack, single node, multi-node and small
deployed clouds).   Since I am not the best at writing instructional guides
I wonder if someone can point me to a good single node tutorial (for
installing OpenStack -- not just DevStack -- on a single physical machine)
so I can get some ideas on how to word stuff clearly.