[Openstack] openstack network migration from nova-network to neutron

zengshan2008 zengshan2008 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:03:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,
       Our cloud v1.0 is using Folsm version of openstack, and nova-network to provide the network to the tenants . While our cloud v2.0 is using Neutron to provide the network abilities under the version of Grizzly.
      There are already nearly 50 virtual machines running under the v1.0 cloud environment, and from the aspect of the unified management, we need to migrate the 50 virtual machines to the new v2.0 environment. But since the two versions are using different architectures, our migration meet some problems, the most important one is that after migration the virtual machines can’t connect to the network, is there any solutions or any ideas?

    Thank you very much.

2014-02-13

zengshan2008