[Openstack] Call for panelists on "HPC in the Cloud"

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Wed Feb 12 02:43:52 UTC 2014

My friend Ron Minnich from Google is looking for panelists on "HPC in the Cloud".  I know the OpenStack community is doing everything from bare-metal HPC systems, to virtualized machines with SRIOV interconnects, to hybrid cloud front-end management nodes with traditional HPC batch backend systems.  I think all would be interesting.  If you are interested in representing the OpenStack community at this event, please contact Ron Minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>.

http://hpcs2014.cisedu.info/2-conference/symposia/symp01-intercloudhpc

International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Services for
High Performance Computing Systems
(InterCloud-HPC 2014)
July 21 – July 25, 2014
The Savoia Hotel Regency