[Openstack] how to use cloudberry Explorer and cyberduck user interface for swift

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 11 11:18:18 UTC 2014

 hi kuo,

I use the link mentioned by you for connecting cyberduck interface with my existing swift environment.

I follow the following steps:
in my existing swift environment, I make some changes:
Run the following commands as a root:
1. apt-get install –y openssh-server
2. cd /etc/swift
3. openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -out cert.crt -keyout cert.key
4. edit proxy-server.conf and add in [Default]
cert_file= /etc/swift/cert.crt

key_file= /etc/swift/cert.key
5. defaults write ch.sudo.cyberduck cf.authentication.context/auth/v1.0
and then restart all servers in swift

6. run cyberduck interface
add values as shown in screenshot attached.
but it shows connection fails

please help me in identifying where is the problem

Pragya jain

Hope it help : http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly/openstack-object-storage/admin/content/part-ii-configuring-cyberduck.html