[Openstack] Bringing up VMs in an OpenStack private cloud with access to 2 external networks (dmz and corporate)

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 05:32:19 UTC 2014

Take a look at petitecloud 0.2.5 (one version beyond what is on the public
site so contact me for the URL) I think it might solve most of your issues
in that it will do all the network magic on the cloud foundation and not on
the actual VM's... namely the VM's will see the standard 3 node config with
the right number of NIC's and such but since they are all virtual NIC's you
only need 1 real one (you can use more then 1 is you want)...  the features
are currently very rough but by the end of the week should be as smooth as
all our other features... also note the required features (in 0.2.5 only
since 0.2.6 will widen this support to Linux) only work on a FreeBSD host