[Openstack] horizon for swift

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue Feb 11 05:24:18 UTC 2014

Perhaps you can look into proprietary solutions such as are available from
outfits like SwiftStack which (I believe) come with a GUI.

A GUI for Swift would be interesting, especially for health checks, setting
up and administering regions visually, weighted zones and high-level
replication strategies but if you integrate Horizon, I think that becomes
your only point of entry which isn't good. Perhaps you can install the
integral front-end and do some kung-fu with Apache2.

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461