[Openstack] how to use cloudberry Explorer and cyberduck user interface for swift

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 10 07:45:47 UTC 2014

hi all,

cloudberry Explorer and cyberduck, both, provide user interface for accessing openstack swift. Both of them are windows or Mac OS compatible, not supported by linux.
I installed swift on my windows machine by creating a VM of ubuntu desktop.
Now I want to use these products (cloudberry Explorer or cyberduck) for a user interface for swift.
I download and install both of them on my host machine (windows based) and i am unable to understand how to use these products to access swift.

Please somebody help me in this regard.

Pragya Jain