[Openstack] [GSoC] Call for Mentors and Participants

Shepelev Artem shepelev.artem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:56:29 UTC 2014

10.02.2014 5:34, Davanum Srinivas пишет:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone wishing to get involved, please flesh out the wiki with topics,
> ideas or by listing your name as a mentor or someone looking for a
> mentee. This is the most important part of our application, we need to
> show enough mentors and project proposals for OpenStack to be accepted
> as a participating Organization. Please don't forget to add your
> contact details, link to blueprints, reviews, anything that would help
> flesh out topics/projects/ideas.
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014
>
> Anyone wishing to help fill up the application, Here's our etherpad
> for our Application for GSoC 2014. Many thanks to Anne Gentle for
> digging up our application for 2012.
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/gsoc2014orgapp
>
> Thanks,
> Dims.

Hello,

I'm very interested in participating in GSoC as a student contributing
the openstack projects.
I tried to do something to faster the applying process.
Our community GSoC leaders should check topical pages of GSoC giants of
current and previous years:
Apache - http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
KDE - https://community.kde.org/GSoC
Debian - https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013