[Openstack] Additional private IPs are assigned to new tenants

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Sat Feb 8 20:02:29 UTC 2014

Hallo all,

In continuation with my below email, I am facing another problem in our setup which I have described below.

I am trying to assign private IPs (fixed_ips) to a new tenant and I see that the new tenant gets additional IP address that belongs to the previous tenant apart from the newly created ones. In the nova.conf, the network_manager flag corresponds to FlatDHCPManager.

Can I know what should I do to get rid of this problem?

Best regards,
Krishnaprasad