[Openstack] GSoC 2014 with proposal

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:18:57 UTC 2014

Hi Anastasis,

Can you please hold off for a few days. as Stefano mentioned, we need
to figure out the process for Openstack Foundation itself to
participate in GSoC first then we need to figure out who can/are
available to mentor. I'll try to do the former first ("apply for GSoC
as an organization") and will get things going early next week. Only
if we get accepted as an organization can core members and ptls can
mentor someone like you to participate in GSoC.

thanks,
-- dims