[Openstack] [User-committee] Formulate application developer oriented questions for the user survey

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Feb 4 20:50:08 UTC 2014

On Feb 4, 2014, at 2:21 PM, Mark Collier <mark at collierclan.net<mailto:mark at collierclan.net>> wrote:

IMHO it's useful for prioritizing potential plug ins / toolkits for "cloud app" developers based on their preferred tools.

An example from the AWS world would be: http://aws.amazon.com/eclipse/

Exactly what I had in mind.