[Openstack] [User-committee] Formulate application developer oriented questions for the user survey

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Feb 4 19:37:15 UTC 2014

Out of curiosity, why is the development environment question an
interesting one? Is there some decision or action that an OpenStack
program or project would make based on that info?

It is really easy to ask lots of questions, however, every additional
question causes a drop of in percentage responders. So every question
should have a clear reason for being asked other than general interest.

And on a lighter note... how did vim make the list but not emacs? ;)

	-Sean