[Openstack] How to apply a quantum patch

Luis Guilherme Russi luisguilherme.cr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:01:11 UTC 2014

Hello guys, I'm facing a problem with my quantum-server, I'm running
OpenStack Grizzly with quantum and I was trying to install the Ryu plugin,
but my quantum-server is broken now, reading my logs I've found this link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1178512?comments=all to fix that a
version of kombu doesn't work if newer msgpack was installed, so I guess it
happened when I tried to install the ryu plugin.

But my point here is, how do I apply this patch? Should I copy and paste
this command on my terminal and type enter?
            git fetch
https://review.openstack.org/openstack/neutronrefs/changes/04/28504/3
&& git format-patch -1 --stdout FETCH_HEAD

But again, I'm running quantum and not neutron, will this same path work
with my quantum-server API? Or I must change the /neutron for /quantum on
the git path?

I'm newer when facing this patch things, can anybody help me, please?

Best Regards.

Guilherme.