[Openstack] nova unique name generator middleware

Joel Cooklin joel.cooklin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:46:25 UTC 2014

>>Shouldn't "nova list" and some shell script magic do most of this?

For our use case this won't work as well since several business units
(tenants) make direct use of the APIs.  It's hard to enforce that they
use our wrappers and the like.  It would be much more convenient in
our case if we could enforce business logic via a plugin for all
requests regardless of the client being used to access the API.