[Openstack] [OpenStack Day in Korea] Gathering Ideas for Automation Grand Challenge.

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:34:01 UTC 2014

OpenStack Korea User Group is planning “OpenStack Automation Grand Challenge” as a part of OpenStack Day in Korea event.

This is our Mission Statement.

Automate Everything! One of the most used catch phrases in the OpenStack World. OpenStack has a lot of various libraries, projects, configurations. These make OpenStack a perfect candidate to test “Automation”.
There has been numerous discussions regarding the software and technology around Automation. Regardless, lots of people still say it is difficult to automatically deploy OpenStack.

That is why we come up with this idea of “OpenStack Automation Grand Challenge”. This is NOT a competition to find out who is the best, it is a way to share automation tips and experiences with others in fun way.

I am asking help to OpenStack community, to review our plan, rules, and grading policy of the competition.
Please look through this etherpad describing the competition in detail, and give us your feedback to make it better.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/koreagroup-2015-grandchallenge

In addition, we welcome anyone interested in joining this competition. :)

Lastly, this is a short information about our OpenStack Day in Korea event.

- Date: Feb. 05, 2015
- Location: Seoul, Korea
- Call for Speakers: Please fill the following form to apply for the speaker (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rXADrkePwXhbhY6Pb0i-utYuI5-GmFhhhhqy_MMMmA8/viewform?c=0&w=1)
- Call for Sponsor: Please send me an email if you are interested in sponsoring the event. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfgJpcSBi5aaTE5MERaN3F3ekE/view?usp=sharing)