[Openstack] squid-deb-proxy crashes while commisioning

Ameet Gandhare ameetgandhare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:44:42 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am trying to bring up the nodes of my MAAS cluster one by one for
installing OpenStack cloud
When I power on the first node, the mode gets into the "Declared" state as
per MAAS web-gui.
When I start the node after it powered of it self and start
"Commissioning", the node goes into
"Failed State", I can see that the several tests failed and hence the
status.
I noticed that the squid-deb-proxy server on the MAAS server crashes when
the node tries to access internet for downloading the files for updates.
The dmesg output says that the squid process was killed by an abort signal
from init process.

Please help me figure out this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,